To make a cash donation now, or to schedule a recurring gift, click here
- Read about the services the council provides with your generous support.
Scouting is funded through your generosity and thoughtfulness.
Here are a few ways you can contribute toward the success of Scouting:
- Make a Friends of Scouting (FOS) pledge, payable
through the year.
- Save capital gains tax by donating appreciated
- Give a cash donation.
- Designate your United Way pledge.
- Obtain a matching contribution from your employer or union.
- Include our council in your will and estate planning.
- Business deduction on full value of gift-in-kind donations.
- Contribute in honor and in memory of friends or family.
- Send us a gift using the EXPLORER envelope.
- Donate your automobile or boat.
- Encourage your company to support your volunteerism by becoming
a corporate sponsor.
- Participate in one of the council's special events.
To make a cash donation now, or to schedule a recurring gift, please go to http://www.scoutingfriends.org/donate/
FOS Savings Card
- Enter your member numbers from the front of the card.
- Browse the online directory of thousands of participating locations.
- To receive discounts, identify yourself as an “Access” member and present the card.
(For Hotels, identify yourself as a “Hotel Access member.”)
- Follow the online instructions. Reservations may be required. Restrictions may apply.
For information about our special events, please
contact Romy Longwell, Finance Director for Special Events at (818)
Please contact us for more information about how you can help support Scouting!
16525 Sherman Way, C-8
Van Nuys, CA 91406
tel: (818) 785-8700
fax: (818) 901-4888
© 2005 Western Los Angeles
County Council, B.S.A.